The SF Transit Effectiveness Project (TEP) community meetings kicked off this week. On 4/19 at West Portal Elementary was the first meeting, with meetings upcoming on the following dates/places.
In April and May, the TEP will share preliminary proposals for Muni service changes and reliability improvements at a series of 11 community meetings throughout San Francisco. With your help, a revitalized Muni system will not only benefit current transit customers, but will improve mobility for everyone who lives, works in or visits San Francisco. Interpretation in Cantonese and Spanish will be provided, and there will be a Fast Pass raffle at each meeting.
- 4.24 – 6pm – The SF Jewish Community Center – map
- 4.26 – 10:30am – Dianne Feinstein Elementary – map
- 4.28 – 6pm – Southeast Community Facility – map
- 4.30 – 6pm – City College Mission Campus – map
Meetings will continue into May, for a full schedule visit the meetings page on the TEP website.
- SFMB: Pedestrian Hit By Muni
- NjudahChronicles: Oh My God, It’s Finally Here: The Transit Effectiveness Project Report….
- SFMB: Muni Kills Sunset Pedestrian