Outside Seating Round-Up
Walked by Zeitgeist last night and it was a nightmare to get in- there was quite a long line. Friend mentioned that she wanted a blog post that listed all of the nice outside eating areas, so here you go:
* Medjool on Mission. Huge roof deck with capacity for crowds. Tiny little elevator, but that’s the only real drawback.
* El Rio, of course, huge deck
* The Ramp- huge back deck with open area
* Personal favorite: Fish! in Sausalito, lots of deck and locally fished seafood.
* Almost all of the Ferry Building restaurants have outdoor eating
* Epic Roasthouse & Waterbar on Embarcadero
* Palomino & Gordon Biersch have outside areas
* The Waterfront on Embarcadero has a wind-protected open area
* Pier 23 has a tarp enclosed back area (they may open it once in a while)
* Most North Beach places have outside sidewalk seating.
* Metro Hotel on Divisadero near Haight has a beautiful back garden.
Please comment with your favorites!