Things that make me appreciate living in SF:
* Getting to play rockstar tourguide to new friends
* Walking on the golden gate bridge with your eyes closed
* Daring someone to climb up a sculpture in the Palace of Fine Arts
* Losing your slippers while walking drawing words on the beach
* Gasping as the sun comes up through Japanese screens in Jtown
* Smelling tamales as you walk down Mission street
* Hearing 8 different languages within a block walk
* Ironic teeshirts a plenty in the Haight
* Great live music for cheap or free
* Irish barowners who kiss you on the cheek
* Agressive politically savvy writers in *every* single paper
* Coffee or boba – choice is always v. good.
Sorry it’s been a while. Been amok amok amok.